Q. 1. Will this device work as a common connection from redundant SCADA servers to DH+ PLCs (PLC5)? Both SCADA servers are on-line and poll simultaneously?
2. Will this device work with servers running MS Server 2008?
3. This device will be mounted within a server rack with 110 VAC only. Is there a power supply option to accommodate this?
1) Yes, up to 4 connections are supported
2) Please consult your software vendor for compatibility with MS server 2008.
3) We do not sell power supplies. Please source a 24 Volt DC power supply.
The GW1000 consumes approximately 100mA, so a power supply with a 500mA rating is plenty. The device ships with screw terminals for power supply connection. The GW1000 can also be powered by a USB port, however, we don’t recommend USB power for large DH+ networks. For maximum reliability, we recommend an external 24Volt DC power supply.
Call or email for any technical support issues or pricing inquiries
Toll free: (866) 286-2745
or (360) 306-5878
More About DataLink Technologies
Interfacing PC’s, SCADA Systems, AB PLC’s, SLC’s, computers, modems, variable speed drives and OEM equipment to Modicon’s Modbus, Allen-Bradley’s Data Highway Plus (DH+), DH-485, and Remote I/O. Interfacing Industrial Ethernet (Ethernet I/P, TCP/IP, Modbus TCPIP), Profibus, and DeviceNet protocols. See our complete product index and our best seller list.
RSLINX | RSLOGIX | RIO | Ethernet/IP DH+ | SLC | PLC | MODBUS DH+ | INTERNAL SOLUTIONS | PRODUCTS | DH+ | DH-485 | 1770-KF2 | 1770-KF3 | 1784-KTX | 1784-PKTX | 1784-PCMK | SST-5136-SD | DF1 to DH+ | | DH+ to Ethernet | 1784-U2DHP | 1784-PKTX